Old 11-05-2006, 08:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
alves

Default What should I plant?

Thats a good idea and I am already looking for prices, althoug I was
thinking on a faster solution for the whole backyard (1.200 sqm) . Now
what I can do is to put some type of grass that would be faster and
then put like 400 sqm of meadow.

This is the bit of the land that unfortunatelly I will have to leave
untreated for a few years, in the front there is a 400 sqm garden that
I am focusing on now. thats why I just need something fast and
relatively cheap and low labor for the back. I just hate to see the 80
cm tall weeds and grass and spikes