Old 11-05-2006, 04:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bette

Default Three ways trees make your life easier, more comfortable

wrote:
Trees. Do you plant them on your property so you can enjoy their
growing beauty over many years while adding to the value of your home
in the future real estate market? Nothing wrong with that! But in
addition to aesthetics, trees provide three very practical benefits
that add to your comfort and well-being... and even save you some of
your hard-earned money.

Yes and we prefer the pines to Maple or Oak. Don't get me wrong I
love the shade a Maple tree provides, but it is the seasonal issue
with pollan.
This year in Pa zone 5 it is awful. Lived in New Jersey 15 minutes
from the boardwalk and miss the ocean with it's healing salt air
Bette