Old 11-05-2006, 08:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ms Libertarian

Default Orange Peel? ( was Plants that like coffee?

wrote :

We have a Starbucks in town and I was planning on checking
them out on the grounds...didn't know they supplied the bags
too. I was wondering what to put them in to transport back to
the compost pile. Thanks so much for telling me about that!

Sure, good luck with it.

They're heavy though. They fill a big bag up with like 15 lbs of
wet grounds. I put about 5 of them in the trunk one time and it was
quite a chore getting them out.

--
Ms. Libertarian - United States of America