Old 11-05-2006, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bette

Default Three ways trees make your life easier, more comfortable

William Wagner wrote:
the pollen.
This year in Pa zone 5 it is awful. Lived in New Jersey 15 minutes
from the boardwalk and miss the ocean with it's healing salt air
Bette

We are hoping for a good rain tonight to wash the pollen down.
Bill with very dry eyes.

Lucky you. Even after taking 180 mg of Allegra, (once per day) my eyes
continue to run.
Sometimes I would like to rip them out.
My hubby helps me with B & L eye drops. That does help for a short
time.

At least the sneezing has stopped. Living across from Lancaster County
Amish farms, the dust from the fields plus the liquid fertilizer they
put down is . . .PHEUWWWWW.

Sorry for going on and on. This is about my gardening rather than
health.
Should connect with a health newsgroup.
Bette