Old 11-05-2006, 09:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
DanielCoffey

Default how late can I plant tomato seeds?

On Wed, 10 May 2006 20:16:45 -0400, "TQ" ToweringQs AT adelphia.net
wrote:

My growing season on the US mid-Atlantic coast is about the same as your
season. I plant my late season tomat seeds (52 day Early Girl -
indeterminate vine) in mid-June and set them in the garden mid-July. They
start ripening mid-September and go until the late October frost.

Thanks for the reassurance. I have sown a few more Gold Nugget 55-days
and will hope we get enough warm weather to make them do their stuff.

Daniel.