Old 12-05-2006, 05:46 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.building.landscape
willshak

Default How Can I Keep Dogs Away from my Lawn and Other Plants?

Mike wrote:
I'm planting new plants and want to keep dogs away from them.
Is there anything short of a fence that'll keep them away?

Thanks,

Mike

Anything short of a fence will be easy for your dog to jump over.
I have a cable running from my house to a tree 70 feet away. The dog can
only go about 15 feet either side of the cable and there is a stop on
the cable 20 feet from the tree. There's nothing she can destroy except
grass.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY