Old 12-05-2006, 05:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default WINE WEEVIL

"Mel" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had been planting up my tubs on the patio and tipped out a pot with
an astilbe in, no plant but plenty of the above pests , on further
investigations a number of my pots had the vermin. I have sinced
removed all contents from the patio and have treated a couple of shrubs
in pots with Aprovel. Do these pests like the garden borders or is it
just pots? WilI ever be rid or am I stuck with them forever?

I'm afraid that once you have them it's for life :~(
And yes they do live in the garden as well as pots :~((
Jenny