Old 12-05-2006, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
androo

Default Really Big Spiders

You could try putting up 'No Spiders' signs.

But really, the best way is to have a well sealed house. Don't leave windows
open at night.

Buy a long-handled spider-catcher to make the task of catching them less
horrific. I have three: one I use and two spare ones in case I break the
first one, which would be a disaster!

Leave an escape route from the bath and sink to avoid early-morning
shudders.

The anti-flea stuff you spray onto carpets (if you have cats) is an
effective way to keep them, down if all else fails and your moral standards
slip.

Androo