Old 12-05-2006, 06:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Natural fungicide?

In article .com,
" wrote:

It is biological and therefore approved by pranic gardeners. It is not
natural in the sense that it has to be cultured and processed. Here is
some research on the the use B. subtillis in tomatoes.
http://bioengr.ag.utk.edu/Extension/...itReport01/39e
ffects_of_plant.htm
There are several formulations of B. subtillis on the market. Serenade
http://www.agraquest.com/products/serenade/index.html is one of them.

I've been prescribed sulphur powder by the organic nurseries to
eliminate fungal root rot. Water in well, wait two weeks, then introduce
a balanced soil flora.

It worked.
--
Peace!