Old 12-05-2006, 11:30 PM posted to rec.ponds
jammer

Default Hello from Texas Zone 7

(jammer cocks her rifle) Thanks Jan, I see what you're talking about.
Luckily i am good at wading through muck.

Good to see you.

On Fri, 12 May 2006 06:55:26 -0700, ~ janj
wrote:

On Fri, 12 May 2006 05:25:00 -0500, jammer wrote:

I havent been able to access this group for a long time and am so glad
to have it back.

I had the 75 gallon pondlet and added a 150 gallon raised pond (let)
with 2 waterfalls. I have about a million toadpoles if any texas
ponders need some. (North of fort worth)

Hope every is having fun with thier yards. Take to you later...

Welcome back Jammer! Just a note, you'll need to have a killfile ready to
fill. Once you knock off those who come in just to be nasty to some, the
group looks almost like the old days. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a