Old 13-05-2006, 12:19 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Default A request

Mister Gardener wrote:
On Fri, 12 May 2006 22:40:41 +0100, "BoyPete"
wrote:

Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is nationwide,
not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear this in mind, as I
don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK

Actually, the group is worldwide. There is no WalMart in Kent, UK, and
there is also no George Bush in Kent, UK. Now which would you rather
have. We lucky amerikans have it all, eh?

-- Mister Gardener
-- Pull the WEED to email me

Have you got an Asda??? I believe WallMart now own them....at least
according to Asda in Bristol every time we drive past it on the way down
to the in-laws in Devon...can be seen very clearly from the M5.....but I
believe Tesco are fighting back with plans for stores in California and
elsewhere....But they don't sell livestock and nor do WallMart in the
UK.....

There might be no George Bush in the UK but we have his sycophant right
here trying to govern us (and let's not forget how well he got on with
his mate Bill Clinton)......my first hit on the word brought up a Disney
site - what does that tell you about the world???/..I just wanted to
check I spelt it right....sychophant I mean not bush....

Gill