Old 13-05-2006, 12:20 AM posted to rec.ponds
Mister Gardener

Default A request

On Fri, 12 May 2006 18:15:46 -0500, "Koi-Lo" wrote:

*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is nationwide,
not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear this in mind, as
I don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK
--
ßôyþëtë

Those of us not in the UK wouldn't know where to suggest you go to look for
something. :*( I couldn't even guess what the stores are like in another
country.

Now Koi, even I know that the best place to shop fish in the UK is at
Maidenhead fish stores. All the maidenheads on the left side of the
big pond have disappeared. You've heard Pete Seeger: Where have all
the maidenheads gone - young men have picked them every one . . .

-- Mister Gardener
-- Pull the WEED to email me