Old 13-05-2006, 12:35 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Default A request

Koi-Lo wrote:
*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"BoyPete" wrote in message

Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is
nationwide, not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear
this in mind, as I don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK
--
ßôyþëtë

=================================
Those of us not in the UK wouldn't know where to suggest you go to look
for something. :*( I couldn't even guess what the stores are like in
another country.

But those of us in that country can...remember this is an international
group...specifying certain US stores does not help those of us not in
the US....

I'm not beating on you...a lot of posters make these assumptions - guess
it is an "American thing"

LOV
Gill