Old 13-05-2006, 02:55 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tai-Fu the Kung-Fu dude

Default A request

Darn it snooze, there you go again screwing up Carol and Gills forum
on them again., You need to check that freaking attitude at the damned
door...least you suffer the wrath of the passman and scumbag bitch
gulley.............

On Sat, 13 May 2006 02:30:41 +0100, Gill Passman
wrote:
Snooze wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Koi-Lo wrote:

*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*
Those of us not in the UK wouldn't know where to suggest you go to look
for
something. :*( I couldn't even guess what the stores are like in
another
country.

You couldn't guess what is outside of you trailer.

Oh snap! How will you recover from a 3rd degree burn like that.

-S

So getting on topic Snooze (or should it be yawn) do you know what a
Maidenhead Aquatics is???? I know for sure that Carol does.....but maybe
you are so stuck up your American whatever that you cannot comprehend
that there is a life outside what you are comfortable with...get real
girl/boy....and stop attempting to destroy these newsgroups....hell if
you have any you want to discuss just mail me.....

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...