Old 13-05-2006, 03:05 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tai-Fu the Kung-Fu dude

Default A request

Well well well, and whose fault is it your lousy government will not
allow such an institution like Wally World to invade its
soils.........they could probably show the birts a few things about a
ot of things...........so maybe its about time you canucks and brits
get off your lazy backsides and create a UK and AU forum.....all it
takes is a simple USENET request to do so, then ya all can talk about
all the local places till your blue in the face, and your incestuous
attitudes and contemp will not be infiltrating these AMERICAN
forums...........and we do not have to put up with your never ending
whining and crying like Canadian girlie boy and crybaby Derek and a
few others.........and just to show there is nbo hard feelings, well
evcen throw in Carol aka koi lo for a token of good luck and a means
to seed yur forums with her wealth of knowledge. Thats a hard to
refuse deal now isn;t it? I reallay t hink you limeys need to get
yuour own UK forums, or else confirm to the norm and i fyu do not like
the answers go elsewhere or shut the **** up.........remember its not
you that owns these open forums either.

Ya got that pete boy and you other brits!

On Fri, 12 May 2006 22:40:41 +0100, "BoyPete"
wrote:
Just thought I'd ask that posters remember that this group is nationwide,
not just American/Canadian. Replies to posts should bear this in mind, as I
don't have a Walmart in Kent, UK

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...