Old 13-05-2006, 03:26 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers
Lizzard Guy

Default A request and copy of email from a valid Gulley email addy.

Ya know what there Tekkamen....

A friend of mine was looking for a motor cycle and found one she
wanted to buy her husband, and it turned out to be Randy Gulley Carol
s so called husbands......motor cycle.....Anyway the pics of the so
called motor cycle were taken necxt to a doubke wide trailer, not a
big victorian home as she professes to live in, and along theone side
and back wsa also other mobile homes. I wonder if those folks that she
references in a post regarding a FISH DOC know she is probably using
their ponds images and passing them off as her own...........Carol
just wishes she had a pond...........or a friend.Below is copy paste
of part of email my friend sent me in regards to motorcyle they had
advertised for sale. Proves more yet her email address she says is not
vcalid and willbounce is a vsalid email address as they answered my
friends email...The bitch can not tell the truth if it was to save her
life.

From: Randy Gulley
To: Kxxxxxxn
Subject: VT1100
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:03:39 -0500

Sold it a week ago.
Thanks for your interest.
Randy

On 12 May 2006 19:07:19 -0700, "Tekkamen" wrote:
Tai-Fu the Kung-Fu dude wrote:
I bet she does not wanna know what may be outside her trailer....some
one she ****es off must may knock that assinine ovaryless bitch in the
head and tell god she died.......

She hasn't replied in a few hours. I guess reality hit her in the head.
Or her husband did.
The truth Roy, is that in real life. Carol is a basket case. She
doesn't have any ponds.
The woman is all day on the internet. How can seh be tending her pond,
when she can't even get out of her trailer?

Sgt Larry Pace said not to correspond with her and I don't. However I
think a FAQ should still be created to warn others of her mental
illness and sociopathy.

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...