Old 13-05-2006, 02:48 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Jerry Cornelius

Default Ulmus Parvifolia doing well

Thanks to some very helpful people in this forum, my Ulmus is doing
very well having overwintered in the garden. Now that summer is more
or less with us in the UK, I'm wondering whether the tree is better off
inside or outside. We've had some heavy rain showers recently and I'm
concerned that it will get too much water (if that's possible) if it
stays outside.

Also, if it goes outside, the best position, at least in terms of being
able to see it, is on a table outside our kitchen window. However that
gets direct sunlight up until about noon and I've got a feeling that it
should be in the shade.

Any advice would be much aprpeciated.

Jerry