Old 13-05-2006, 02:08 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default A request

*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
As for the US I would love to see a bit more of the rural locations - the
closest I got to it was Long Island for a week working....didn't see any
fish shops there either....but wasn't really looking...other than that
I've just really been in the mainstream type places (I hasten to add not
just the Disney type places that the "stereotypical" English person is
expected to visit)

If you ever get the chance, visit our western states. See the deserts, the
Grand Canyon, the Rocky Mountains. Some of these locations will take your
breath away. The western half, in my opinion, is more interesting than the
eastern half.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.