Old 13-05-2006, 02:45 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Default A request

Koi-Lo wrote:

*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

As for the US I would love to see a bit more of the rural locations -
the closest I got to it was Long Island for a week working....didn't
see any fish shops there either....but wasn't really looking...other
than that I've just really been in the mainstream type places (I
hasten to add not just the Disney type places that the "stereotypical"
English person is expected to visit)

If you ever get the chance, visit our western states. See the deserts,
the Grand Canyon, the Rocky Mountains. Some of these locations will
take your breath away. The western half, in my opinion, is more
interesting than the eastern half.

I've flown over the Grand Canyon but that isn't quite the same thing.
I've visited Manhatten, Long Island, San Diego, LA and New Orleans so
far...there is so much still to see....One day, I'll have saved up
enough pennies to visit again...

Gill