Old 13-05-2006, 03:30 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default A request

*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

Pecking at the keyboard with two fingers Gill Passman at
turned out this gem:

I've flown over the Grand Canyon but that isn't quite the same thing.
I've visited Manhatten, Long Island, San Diego, LA and New Orleans so
far...there is so much still to see....One day, I'll have saved up
enough pennies to visit again...

=======================
If you ever win the lottery plan to spend at least 2 to 4 weeks here in the
USA. Rent an RV and stick mostly to the backroads, off the beaten
Tourist-Trap path. That's what myself and my ex-husband did for a month
back in the 1970s. But we did it in a converted Van. It was quite a
vacation, the vacation of a lifetime and not as expensive as you would think
because of no Hotel/Motel bills. I got to see parts of America I never knew
existed. And I guess you can say I was in a "foreign country" since we did
hit Banff in Canada.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.