Old 13-05-2006, 03:08 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Default lemon tree pests

0tterbot wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message

0tterbot wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message

Yep I don't like Dons smug attitude at times, especially when I heard
the pittance he pays his staff...
But as you realised the black mould does disappear after the cause has
been sorted. I suspect you knew half of this already.

i suspected the whole thing, but, being a newbie, was hoping for some
confirmation to my suspicions - it helps!! :-)

Try squashing the scale insects and youlls see they're a bit like tiny
turtles, with a hard shell. Suffocating them is what happens...
If you listen carefully you can hear them all choke out in unison. (But
not if you have a rusting holden nearby, that always drowns the sound
out) Thats mean isnt it...

mean? oh goodness no. sometimes the truth hurts g. although we had one
holden which barely ever made a sound - particularly if you were turning
the
key in the ignition & trying to get somewhere... nothing but sweet
silence
;-)
kylie
Use the force Kylie ;-)

well don't i wish i'd thought of that at the time! g ultimately i used the
force (of credit, fnar!) to get my loverly lancer, which i am going to keep
until i die (not IN it, hopefully).
kylie

Lancer Rhymes with dancer...Yeah time will tell if its a good car .Looks
good so far (not a mechanic but get these insights about ka's )