Old 14-05-2006, 12:10 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Ah, much nicer

I've got Agent, how does one stop the cross posting clowns? ~ jan

Do you have 1.93 or 2.0?

Do to GROUP the default properties and see if you can get into
crosspost management.
Let me know.
Larry

Hey, Larry, I just stumbled upon this in my locked messages. Apparently I
was waiting for my computer guys to tell me if I had 1.93 or 2.0 and than
forgot all about this. Never did find out, but today I did what you
suggested above and found crosspost management. Hopefully I checked the
right boxes. Thanks. ~ jan

LOL, that was posted some time ago. But glad your xpost management is
letting fewer meaningless posts through.
;-)

Glad to see you're still around. In case I have more
questions. ) ~ jan