Old 14-05-2006, 07:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default Thorn Attack

"UkJay" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

My wife is usually the one who does the gardening, but today I decided
I would
Clear a way to get through a path to our garage.
I got to work on cutting away at a quince bush (or whatever it's
called)
I now have a sore finger after a thorn attack
Any ideas how to remove this?
The last time this sort of thing happened I ended up with a septic
infection
And I don't want that again thank you

James (ukjay)
http://www.ukjay.co.uk
Garden WebCam,Photography,Competitions,Weather (AWS)

On your own admission it was *you* who attacked the Quince not the other way
round:-)
The usual technique of soaking in hot water and much picking and piking of
flesh with a darning needle will work eventually but not without pain.
Birdwatching is much safer:-)