Old 14-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Simon[_1_] Simon[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha
Simon wrote:
snip[color=

[/color]

Just a thought because this is obviously an important tree for your
family - I'm not sure how long it will be happy living in a container,
however large. These are forest trees after all! So - to avert total
disaster if it does die one day, may I suggest that you take some of
its own conkers and start those off, too? That way you will be sort of
cloning it and will never truly lose it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

As soon as the tree produces conkers we had already ddecided to set some of them in a local woodland, altough it has as yet produced nothing. I think it might now tough as it is in a much bigger pot

Simon