Old 14-05-2006, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jon

Default Camellia Problem

There's some good tips there - thank you!

"Jon" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have a problem with a Camellia - it's in a large pot - and some of the
leaves turn completely yellow, then start going brown from the edge
inwards.

There were a lot of buds, but these seem to be going brown before they
open into flowers, and the leaves have small brown dots on the underside.

The plant has been in the pot for a couple of years and has been very
healthy (or seemed so). Now it just seems 'poorly'.

I'm a hopeless gardener, and have looked around the internet for advice,
but have swamped myself with a million different 'answers'.

Any pointers would be gratefully received!

Thanks,

Jon