Old 14-05-2006, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan

Default Thompson & Morgan Complaints

In message .com,
Bookworm wrote
I recently purchased some plug geraniums (Perlagoniums) from Thompson &
Morgan online. I paid more than I would have done locally thinking I
would get quality.

They arrived yellowed and leggy and in a bad way.

Despite two emails to them enclosing photos I have not had the courtesy
of even an acknowledgement let alone a reply.

Has anybody else had a bad experience with them?

I've been totally unimpressed with the plug plants that I've had from
Thompson and Morgan. I will not be using them again.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com