Old 14-05-2006, 07:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default New pond owner Wanna be - Filters

*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"Tom P" wrote in message
Hi everyone (except the smut peddlers) First, I have never had a pond and
know nothing. I am considering building a 500 gallon pond and need help
selecting a filter. I have decided on a uv filter and would like some help
deciding between Sunterra, Fishmate, and Cyprio. Any and all opinions
would be of great help. I have just found this group and feel it is a
shame about the posters that have such a poor life style that they have
nothing better to do than inflict their simple world onto the people who
are striving to learn. Thanks for your time Tom

I have the Tetra filters and UV lights. I found both excellent products. I
didn't care for the Tetra pumps because the shaft needs replacement which
can take months on-order. I've switched to Becketts and Supreme water
pumps. So far so good.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.