Old 14-05-2006, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Thompson & Morgan Complaints

Bookworm writes
I recently purchased some plug geraniums (Perlagoniums) from Thompson &
Morgan online. I paid more than I would have done locally thinking I
would get quality.

They arrived yellowed and leggy and in a bad way.

Despite two emails to them enclosing photos I have not had the courtesy
of even an acknowledgement let alone a reply.

Phone call or letter often works better than email

Has anybody else had a bad experience with them?

Bought a plant for a friend's christmas present from them - it arrived
yellow and leggy, possibly too long in post. Good quality replacement
sent with no quibbles.
--
Kay