Old 14-05-2006, 09:17 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default New pond owner Wanna be

Carol sure shows her ass don't she!

Dam Carol aka Koi Lo you done run another one off ya freaking
asshole! How many folks are yu gonna have to run off until your happy
Carol?

On Sun, 14 May 2006 14:55:33 -0500, "Tom P" wrote:
Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the users of
this group take it back?

"Tom P" wrote in message
Hi everyone (except the smut peddlers) First, I have never had a pond and
know nothing. I am considering building a 500 gallon pond and need help
selecting a filter. I have decided on a uv filter and would like some help
deciding between Sunterra, Fishmate, and Cyprio. Any and all opinions
would be of great help. I have just found this group and feel it is a
shame about the posters that have such a poor life style that they have
nothing better to do than inflict their simple world onto the people who
are striving to learn. Thanks for your time Tom

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...