Old 14-05-2006, 09:41 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers
TesarSebatyne

Default New pond owner Wanna be - trolls

Koi-Lo wrote:
*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"Tom P" wrote in message
Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the
users of this group take it back?

That's not possible anymore when ISP's do nothing about malicious
trolls.

you should know, they never did a thing about you.

You can filter most of them out and will quickly learn to avoid
those wasting your time by not downloading their messages. When they
drive decent people off they feel they've won.

And your decent Carol?

Tell us about Randy downloading sex stories about college girls who are
minors.