Old 15-02-2003, 03:59 PM

Default ignorant gardeners?

On 15 Feb 2003 12:33:32 GMT, (GrampysGurl) wrote:
Tom Shelly, White God

You are one of the most ignorant people I have met online in a long time....
much of the information you provided is false. FWIW Hitler is a sad example of
what a "white" person should be compared to I for one am insulted.

What I find surprising is that such a person would be browsing a
gardening group. I know there are some nasty flame threads that pop
up around here, but they are still a far cry from this kind of
hateful drivel.

I suspect that he was just googling around for bait, and found it.
We'll probably see some more of this garbage for a while, whether we
answer or not.