Old 14-05-2006, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jeff

Default Thompson & Morgan Complaints

Bookworm wrote:
I recently purchased some plug geraniums (Perlagoniums) from Thompson &
Morgan online. I paid more than I would have done locally thinking I
would get quality.

They arrived yellowed and leggy and in a bad way.

Despite two emails to them enclosing photos I have not had the courtesy
of even an acknowledgement let alone a reply.

Has anybody else had a bad experience with them?

Sort of...

I've ended up with 2 customer numbers (due to using work and home
addresses) and so get 2 each of catalogues & mail shots.

I emailed them asking to delete one and let me know which one to use in
future - never got a reply :-(

I also bought quite a lot of plants from them this year (perennials &
bedding) and all have been healthy apart from the Dahlia collection - 2
out of 3 totally dead above the soil.
Fortunately, the one I bought them for (Moonfire) was perfectly healthy.
Not sure if the other 2 will come again as the roots seemed OK.

Cheers,

Jeff
NE England