Old 15-05-2006, 02:02 PM
gardeningroger gardeningroger is offline
Registered User

Default strange little creatures?

hi im new to gardening and i have just started making a garden at the back of my house. I bought some plants yesterday from a plant sale. Some Geraniums i bought seemed to be potted in garden soil. I just turned it out the plant as i was going to repot it when i look at the plant in my hand, the soil is infested with these white maggots. At least thats what i think they are. They all seem to be sleeping, are they fly lavae or cud they be something that could be harmful to the plants, what shud i do???