Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Jon

Default Camellia planting distance query

Hi all,

I have a question I'm hoping somebody here could help me with please !
I've got three Camellias, about twelve or so inches high - fairly
young, I'm looking to plant 'em out in the next few days or so
(actually another question here, with the recent frost in the uk, is
this actually a good time to be putting these types of plants, 'woody
types', roses and so forth out ?).

Back to the Camellias ! I'm trying to figure out the spread for these
plants and work out the best distance for them - kinda stuck here and
hoping somebody could kindly shed a little light, advice and replies
welcome !

Many thanks

Jon