Old 15-05-2006, 10:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

Default Happy Mothers' Day

Teething! Oh dear! In the other forum Diana admitted to 63. I'm 64 and
*still* remember teething for a succession of three girls! Sympathy, and best
wishes for a speedy recovery for both of you.

On Sun, 14 May 2006 20:10:06 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

Thank you, Dave. Unfortunately for my first Mother's Day I got a screaming
baby who is refusing to eat (either teething or his first illness), and I am
not feeling well myself either. :-( Luckily I had already gotten my mother's
day orchid gift ahead of time, when everyone was feeling well. Hopefully
tomorrow will be better.
Joanna

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
.. .
It's Mothers' Day in Oz and, I believe, also in most other countries. So,
all you ladies who are mothers, I hope your day was special. (And
specially to
brand new mothers, Joanna.) Hopefully your orchids rewarded you all
accordingly
:-)
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham