Old 15-05-2006, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

Default Man Holes

Mel wrote:
My Son has moved to a modern house with two man holes stuck right in
the middle of his lawn the lawn that was laid is all weeds and very
uneven, the gardenis very small.Think I might take up the lawn and
re-do but what do I about these man holes, any ideas? They need the
garden to be child friendly. Does anyone know a link for garden
layouts?
Thanks

Sooner or later access to these manholes will be necessary. Perhaps a
circular bed of gravel on and around them then a nice pot in the centre,
this can be easily removed when required. I assume that you still want
a lawn.

--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.