Old 15-05-2006, 04:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roze Kranz

Default New pond owner Wanna be - trolls

You belong to Kophen and a few others.....
Ya just have to chase down dog and get it where you can..one bark in
one group is sufficient for me and others to start settingup
oppersations there, so if she is kept in check all over the usenet
with a short lead, there would not be a problem, unfortunately
assholes lik e Derek and Ed and a few others like to let their dog
roam free and disturb their neighbors..Its not a crusade Jan, its
CArols personal Jihad, that were gonna stop.

On Mon, 15 May 2006 07:32:48 -0700, ~ janj
wrote:
On Mon, 15 May 2006 02:51:18 GMT, lid (& its Old Roy)
wrote:

You have been n
other forums I am a member at, and yu d o not see nay problems or even
a hint of any disdain there do you!

Huh? I haven't been in any other (non-moderated) forums where you've been,
so have no clue what you're talking about above.

I do believe what you're currently doing is wrong in RP. If a poster has
been naughty in one forum, you punish them in that forum, not chase them
all over the internet like it is some bloody crusade. IMO. ~ jan

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...