Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Electric chain saws

In article ,
Norman Sandland wrote:
Has anyone had any experience of electric chain saws? I have a couple of 30
foot columnar/ pyramid conifers which consist of multiple trunks up to about
6 inches diameter. I can remove the foliage with loppers but will an
electric chain saw be man enough for the multiple trunks. I do not want to
spend a fortune for a more powerful petrol chainsaw since |I do not have any
large trees to control.

Get a decent sized bow saw with a good-quality blade. It will be
cheaper, quicker and easier.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679