Old 15-05-2006, 07:01 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Hello newbie here

Well your looking in the wrong place by being in this forum or on the
usenet. All we do here is bash folks thsat sk stupid questions. Go
find a web based forum and get some good help.now turn around and do
not let the door hit you in the backside on your way out. We tend to
view TRAWL as another means of TROLL, so next time choose your words
more carefully.......

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE:
This Forums CAROL aka KOI-LO Bot responds and manages any traffic
in this fourm. Your email address has been pilfered for possible
further use by Koi-Lo bot.

GOOD BYE

On 15 May 2006 10:53:59 -0700, "anneymouse"
wrote:
I've just finished building a new pond (dead chuffed!) so am trawling
this site for handy hints

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...