Old 15-05-2006, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Trivia: Man Holes

p.k. wrote:
Mel wrote:
My Son has moved to a modern house with two man holes stuck right in
the middle of his lawn the lawn that was laid is all weeds and very
uneven, the gardenis very small.Think I might take up the lawn and
re-do but what do I about these man holes, any ideas? They need the
garden to be child friendly. Does anyone know a link for garden
layouts?
Thanks

OT Trivia.

Are there Manholes or Inspection holes?

How do you tell the differenence without taking the cover off?

Manholes need to fit one standard working man??
Insepction holes just need to let you see what is inside?

Des

pk