Old 15-05-2006, 09:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom

Default What is best vegetable gardening software?

"david_s" wrote in message

I have found software that I like at a site www.plangarden.com, but I
want to know what others use.

I used paper, pencil and crayons for a long time, but I wanted
something more sophisticated. plangarden does the trick, it is easy to
use, inexpensive and does most of what I want.

I am sure that others may have found better software that I haven't.
Please let me know what you use. I have asked this question on a few
other forums, but I haven't found anyone that has found anything
better.

--
david_s

You said "does most of what I want". Can you describe what it is you want?