Old 16-05-2006, 01:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Gail Futoran

Default Courtney - In Memorium

"Shelley" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm going to follow all your wonderful suggestions - but I wanted to
reply right away and say THANK YOU - you are terrific for all your
input.
PS - I was in San Antonio last year on a business trip and FELL IN LOVE
with the city all over again. I have a history of friendship and
travel in Texas - Hill Country, Kerrville, Bandera, Pipe Creek!! This
British Columbia Canadian loves your Texas!

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you had a chance
to visit San Antonio. It is quite the vacation
destination, even for Texans!

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8