Old 15-05-2006, 11:10 PM posted to austin.gardening

Default Will You Sell Me Some Homegrown Tomatoes?

I have gone to farmer's markets several times and found the tomatoes rot
quite quickly...
I am well aware of container tomatoes, but do not wish to grow my own.
Hence, my "ad."

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article t,
wrote:

I love tomatoes. A lot. I would like to buy homegrown tomatoes
throughout
the summer...I like to eat about 2 per day...I am in S. Austin, near
IRS/VA,
and would prefer close-by. Please advise. Thank you.

Look for the farmers markets.

Why don't you grow your own? Living in an apt. is no excuse. They do
just fine in pots. :-)

Try sweet 100's for an overdose. lol 2 or 3 of those should fix you up!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson