Old 15-05-2006, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NC

Default small brown 'cacoon' ??

La Puce wrote:
NC wrote:

Found a couple of these in the garden this morning. Buried a couple of
inches down, about half an inch long, a little rinkly, look pretty tough
and a light chocolate brown colour. It may have riggled a little - or it
could have been too early for me ! Any ideas what they are ?? Could try
and get a pic online, but I'd have to find them again first ! Should I
be worried at infestation of something nasty ?

Where did you find them? Which plants was the closest? Check the list
below and tell us which one you've found )

http://www.dgsgardening.btinternet.co.uk/insects.htm

Looks like one of these little guys
http://www.dgsgardening.btinternet.co.uk/moth.htm
Thanks for the link. Looks most like the pic on the page you linked to,
rather than the one on the link I have posted.