Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Joe

Default No action on my bird feeders

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 at 02:00:35 shannie wrote:

Here in Southern Ireland we have noticed a decline in the bird population
also. Having said that we have a wonderful family of tits that seem to be
thriving, last year we had only four at our feeder, this year we have eight
We also have two robins, and have seen both of them at the feeder, we
only saw one last year. We were under the impression that robins 1. didn't
come out in pairs and 2. didn't feed from high feeders. Boy were we wrong

Robins are usually territorial and only pair during the breeding season.
They do use the bird table and hanging feeders in my garden.
--
Joe Farrugia, London