Old 16-05-2006, 01:15 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Robert11

Default Winter Moth Question (outside of Boston area)

Hello:

Live outside of Boston.

Several of our trees of different types have been diognosed as being
infected with winter moths. Leaves are being eaten.

For this time of the year, in our area, what brand and type of spray should
I use that
would, hopefully, be reasonably effective ?

Any caveats to the usage of what you recommend, etc. ?

I did a Google on this, honest, found much info., but, frankly, very
confused as to what to use that would be effective now. Lots of the info
seems contradictory.

Much thanks.

Appreciate the help,
B.