Old 16-05-2006, 12:44 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jonny

Default Will You Sell Me Some Homegrown Tomatoes?

You can't stock up on food products that do not contain additives that act
as preservatives, and keep at room temperature for more than a few days. A
little green may lengthen its useful life as food product.
--
Jonny
wrote in message
k.net...
I have gone to farmer's markets several times and found the tomatoes rot
quite quickly...
I am well aware of container tomatoes, but do not wish to grow my own.
Hence, my "ad."

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article t,
wrote:

I love tomatoes. A lot. I would like to buy homegrown tomatoes
throughout
the summer...I like to eat about 2 per day...I am in S. Austin, near
IRS/VA,
and would prefer close-by. Please advise. Thank you.

Look for the farmers markets.

Why don't you grow your own? Living in an apt. is no excuse. They do
just fine in pots. :-)

Try sweet 100's for an overdose. lol 2 or 3 of those should fix you up!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson