Old 16-05-2006, 05:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
tenacity

Default Clueless farmer seeks advice

Whoops - I'm a dork. somehow, on my first read, I missed that you
already were in touch with NS/S. Good move! Square Foot Gardeining
is a text written by someone operating on a much smaller scale, but his
approach to plant spacing is great. 'Extreme Gardening- Organic
Vegetable Gardening in The Hostile Desert' was written by the "Garden
Guy" who has a show out here in Phx. His book is all about companion
planting for insect repellants, and his timetables and suggestions are
actually sensible for the desert. Sorry I don't have the author names -
Google is your friend.

What zone are you in?