Old 16-05-2006, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default In praise of ..........

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mike wrote:
Gardenbanter ..... wash your mouth out Mike ............
Thanks to having my ADVERT SIGNATURE attached to my postings, just as

others
do ;-)), I have received response via the gardenbanter site :-)))))).
The Royal Naval Electrical Branch Association received a wonderful boost

via
the gardenbanter site :-))
Thank you gardenbanter :-))
Mike
www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

And what has this got to do with gardening exactly or am I missing
something?!

Yes you are missing something. gardenbanter gets hounded by the owners on
THIS newsgroups. I am singing its praises on THIS newsgroup :-))

Have a nice day :-)) I will, what there is left of it :-))