Old 17-05-2006, 12:47 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default So Cal Ponders

Well Mark and kim are you jokers to mother ****ing cheap to mail the
ccutting out....This group is not for spam and unsolicted shit lik
eyur trying to give away..Do yu realize what it owul d cost me to
drive there to get a lousy plant all the way from Mt. Julliet
Tennesee, when my local wal mart has em for dirt cheap
prices.......Only thing aroun dhere that is supposed to be exotic is
Me, you got thast so peddle your flower crap elsewhere.

Carol Gulley aka Koi Lo the fish pond Ho!

On 16 May 2006 17:05:36 EDT, Mark and Kim Smith
wrote:
I have an exotic lily I bought from Van Ness Water Gardens
(www.vnwg.com) called Leopardess. Very nice plants! After a couple of
years and cleaning up the root balls, I have plenty of shoots (correct
term?) to give away. If you would like to add this Lily to your pond,
send me a note. Free if you come and get 'em. Now's the time. As soon
as the water warms up, this lily goes like crazy!

WORK HARDER, Carol Gulleys grandsons welfare income depends on it!